And if you missed it, be sure to join the Birthday Shoes Facebook fan page!
- Have you checked out Nathan Smith’s In Between My Toes yet? Nathan is endeavoring to wear his VFFs every day for a year and chronicle his experiences along the way. He’s a bit over 90 days in!
- A 35th birthday hike in matching KSO Vibram Five Fingers! — ah nothing like enjoying your “birthday shoes” on your birthday!
- Art Horne, the strength and conditioning coach for men’s basketball at Northeastern University, wrote all about his barefoot training regime! An informative read about the impact of barefoot training for dynamic athletic activities like basketball! It’s not just for running!
- Mike Nelson talks about his VFFs for Farmer’s walks and hiking Mexico!
- Romy shows off her excellent toe splaying abilities in her new KSOs!
Vibram Five Fingers fan videos!
Ben runs the Raleigh Rocks half-marathon in Vibram Five Fingers (Flows, I think):
Juggling Joe Salter joggles across the train tracks. Keep your eye on the ball! (Joe’s YouTube channel):